When it comes to the PDF files readers, especially something for the iPhone, the first and only choice of the users is Adobe’s PDF Reader app for the iPhone. It is the most trusted name in this field. However, in your iPhone, you already have a native PDF reader app, but still users choose Adobe’s app because it adds a little more capabilities with additional features. Now, this Adobe PDF Reader iOS app has received a latest update to version 10.2.0 providing with even more features.
Adobe® Reader® is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across platforms and devices. Download the free Adobe Reader X mobile app to work with PDF files on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Easily access, manage, and share a wide variety of PDF file types, including PDF Portfolios, password-protected documents, fillable forms, and Adobe LiveCycle® rights-managed PDF files.
Here, we have the latest updates that you will find in the latest version that is Adobe PDF Reader 10.2.0:
- Easily mark up PDF content with sticky notes, the freehand drawing tool or the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
- Add comments anywhere in your PDF file with sticky notes
- Fill out PDF forms
- Use the new Ink Signature tool to sign any PDF document using your finger
- Send PDF files to others for electronic signing using Adobe EchoSign
- Performance and Memory fixes for new iPad
If interested, you can download this latest version of Adobe PDF Reader iOS app right from the iTunes app store available for free.