You might already have read about this app but we were waiting for more feedbacks. SwitcherPlus is the best app on Cydia this week allowing the native multitasking feature from the lockscreen.
The SwitcherPlus is still in beta but you can install the app as it works just fine. To install SwitcherPlus on your iPhone you should first first add the following repo: http://www.switcherplus.com/cydia/spbeta1.0
The main features of this Cydia app:
- Added a really COOL “Kill Prior” feature in the “Wobble Kill” mode.
- Added new “Torch Light” feature (configured via favs) so you can very quickly turn on / off the LED light – long hold also strobes just for fun.
- Added triple click feature to launch either “Torch Light” or “Wobble Kill” mode.
- The favs feature is now configurable for both lock and unlock modes.
- Added a separator bar between fav apps and running apps.
- Improved iPod settings for better control in lock and unlock modes.
- New app icon….but still looking for a more meaningful app icon…
- For those who don’t want SwitcherPlus active in the lock mode, you can now configure this.
If you are not familiar with Cydia and are new to this jailbreak app store then here is the how to tutorial:
Step 1: Tap on Cydia icon to start the application.
Step 2: On the bottom of the screen tap over “Manage” and in the new window tap over “Sources”.
Step 3: After tapping on “Sources” in the new window thap pops up, tap on “Edit” located on the top right of the screen, then immideatly tap on “Add” on the top left of the screen.
Step 4: The new window will ask you to enter the URL. Enter the url as http://www.switcherplus.com/cydia/spbeta1.0 and then tap on “Add”
Step 5: Now with the updated cydia sources you can tap on “Search” located at the end of the screen and search for SwitcherPlus.
Step 6: Tap on the name of the app in the search results and then purchase using Paypal and then install.
If you find any difficulty then please don’t hesitate and write in the comments, we are always ready to reply as we have no other job. Enjoy the video.