Today, Motorola launched its latest handset Droid RAZR, which is world’s thinnest smartphone with 7.1 mm thick body ever. It has lots of new features giving a tough competition to other smartphones available in the market. Here, we are providing you with the comparison between this latest device, the Droid RAZR and iPhone 4S, the best iPhone until yet. iPhone 4S is also a recently released handset winning the market. We have made a brief comparison giving you a clear view of the main features of both the devices.
- iPhone 4S: The latest iPhone 4S has A5 Dual-Core Processor that includes A9 MPcore and NEON SIMD accelerator and dual core PowerVR SGX543MP2.
- Droid RAZR: 1.2GHz dual-core, Texas Instruments with OMAP 4430.
- iPhone 4S: It provides you with 8 MP primary camera and VGA front facing camera.
- Droid RAZR: It has 8 MP primary camera with 1.3 MP front facing camera.
- iPhone 4S: The iPhone 4S has 3.5 inch multi-touch screen, including Retina display with 960 x 640 screen resolution.
- Droid RAZR: 4.3-inch, qHD Super AMOLED and 960 x 540 screen resolution.
4. Storage capacity:
- iPhone 4S: The models are available in 16 GB, 32 GB/ and 64 GB as internal storage. However, it does not let you enhance memory by any external source.
- Droid RAZR: 16 GB as internal memory and you can enhance it by adding external memory using micro SD card up to 16 GB.
5. Operating System:
- iPhone 4S: iOS 5, the fastest mobile operating system ever.
- Droid RAZR: Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Both the smarphones are amazing in terms of features and functionalities. However, Droid RAZR is using an already existing processor whereas iPhone 4S provides you with the latest and fastest mobile operating system introduced by Apple. Above description is differentiating both the smartphones from each other and providing you with a clear comparison so that you can analyses which one is better between the two, choice is yours.