A Japanese blog Macotakara has also published iPhone 5 images that are again shown taller and with metallic backcover. The 3D iPhone 5 rendering is created using the leaked parts that many believe is intentionally released by Apple to mislead users to give that shock and awe effect when a completely different iPhone 5 is unveiled this October.
The following is the breakdown of the information gathered from the images published from the tech site.
- The major part of the new iPhone 5 body is metallic and rest is made up of glass. The back cover shows a 2tone effect visible in the image above.
- The antenna on the iPhone 5 is made using the metal back panel, which is somewhat similar to the one on iPhone 4S.
- The earphone jack and front facing camera both have been relocated one has gone from top to the underside, near the iPhone 5 speakers, and the camera has moved towards the earpiece.
- The dock connectors are much smaller as compared to the one on iPhone 4S.
- The gap between the camera lens and the flash is suggesting that the new iPhone 5 will have a separate microphone for video recording.
Earlier in the week we received iPhone 5 rendering from Bryce Haymong, who also based his design on the leaked parts. However, the Chinese blog has pictures of iPhone 5 running iOS, which may either has been created using the photoshop or is the part of the real thing.