As you know, that Google and Samsung combilnely held an event today to launch their latest Android phone in the market named as Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the most anticipated Android handset yet. With its launch, the competition has also boosted up. Recently, on October 14, Apple also released its latest iPhone 4S. Now, those who want to own the an device might be confused. Here, we have a detailed comparison between both the phones, Samsung Galaxy Nexus and iPhone 4S based on 5 strong perspective so that you can judge which handset is better for you.
- iPhone 4S: It has 8 MP primary camera and has VGA front facing camera.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus: 5 MP primary camera and 1.3 MP front facing camera.
- iPhone 4S: A5 Dual-Core Processor, it has the rendition of chip based on ARM Cortex-A9 MPcore and NEON SIMD accelerator and dual core PowerVR SGX543MP2.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus: 1.2GHz dual-core, likely Texas Instruments, OMAP 4460.
- iPhone 4S: 3.5 inch multi-touch screen with Retina display and has 960 x 640 screen resolution.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus: 4.65-inch curved glass, HD Super AMOLED and has 1280 x 720 screen resolution.
4. Operating System:
- iPhone 4S: iOS 5, latest operating system by Apple.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus: Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich (first device to run Google’s latest operating system).
5. Storage capacity:
- iPhone 4S: 16 GB/ 32 GB/ 64 GB as internal storage, but does not provide to add external memory.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus: 16 GB/ 32 GB as internal storage.
Above, we have given you a clear-cut comparison between both the new handsets based on 5 main perspective. Now, the choice is yours, which one you find better for you.
Tags: comparison between samsung galaxy nexus and iPhone 4S, features of samsung galaxy nexus, galaxy nexus, galaxy nexus camera, ice cream sandwich android 4.0, iphone 4s, latest android phone, samsung galaxy nexus, samsung galaxy nexus vs. iPhone 4s