Here is the next most important thing to do after jailbreaking your iPhone 4, search and install the best jailbreak apps available on the Cydia. The following list of best Cydia apps includes tool to enhance the multitasking bar, manage apps by creating any number of folders and sub folders, best Texting tool available and many more.
1. PhotoAlbums+: Apple by default does not offer any tool to manage a large collection of photos on your iPhone. The PhotoAlbums+ is the best jailbreak app to manage your photos by creating albums.
2. iKeyGuard: The first keylogger app for the iPhone which will secretly monitor and log all the activities on any iPhone.
3. iQuickCall: The gesture based application to quickly access the desired window from anywhere on your iPhone. You can configure gesture controls like swiping on a corner of the screen, tapping and holding the home button to make a call, send text messages and much more.
4. SBSettings: A must have tool for anyone who wishes to manage iPhone from any window by simply swiping over the status bar. The tool offers several options to manage the iPhone resources and quickest way to monitor available memory, toggle wifi, 3G, bluetooth, brightness, and airplane mode. The SBSSettings also allows you to hide your private apps appearing on the Springboard.
5. Wi-Fi Sync: This top Cydia app will let you sync your iPhone with the iTunes wirelessly over wifi without any USB cable. The app is compatible with both the platform Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 as well as Windoes XP, Windows Vista and Windows 2007.
6. Infinifolders: As Apple allows only 12 app icon per folder this top Cydia app will let your add as many icons as you want to each folder. Access additional icons by flicking up and down. Save your icon layout.
7. BiteSMS: This is the most downloaded SMS app that provides an alternative and highly configurable way to send and compose text messages.
8. MyWi: The app will enable you to tether your iPhone and create a WiFi Hotspot to share the internet connection with other Wifi enabled devices. It will do Bluetooth or USB tethering as well as act as a WiFi Hotspot for any of your other devices.
9. IntelliScreen: Best jailbreak app for your iPhone unlock screen as the app brings your calendar, e-mail, weather, text messages and much more to your locked screen.
10. WinterBoard: Best app to customize your iPhone look and feel. The app will provide you with a huge collection of wallpaper, icons and status bar. You can change every aspect of your iPone including change fonts, battery indicator, dialer, lockscreen and many more.