If you are new to iPhone an jailbreak then you will be delighted to know that you can now enhance your iPhone experience by installing a jailbreak app called Dashboard X. Released only recently, the package is already considered by many as one of the most popular packages available on Cydia. Once installed Dashboard X will let you enjoy the fun of using widgets on your iOS Notification Center. Currently, Dashboard X itself offers only a few widgets, but thankfully, most of Notification Center widgets are compatible with the tweak.
The following is the list of iPhone Widgets for Dashboard X that will hopefully give you the best from the offerings.
1. NCSettings: After getting installed the package will provide you with a variety of system settings to be switched on or off, or even customized according to the need of the user. The widget comes with options that can be accessed from the iPhone Settings panel. The app is available free of charge via ModMyi repository.
2. Dashtweet: This widget will allow you to quickly send tweets straight from the Springboard. The widget is based around the native iOS 5 Twitter framework, allowing users with the advantages of staying with the OS core values. The widget offers the power to post an instant tweet, but there is more you can do with the app like it will enable you to access a Twitter account as the app pulls the information straight from the Twitter accounts that are described from the native iOS Settings. The widget is available for free via BigBoss repository.
3. WeeKillBackground Pro: As the name implies the widget will allow you to quickly kill all currently running apps with just a simple tap over the button. The app comes with a number of setting options allowing users to change the look and feel of the toggle switch along with the behavior of the jailbreak app itself. The widget is available as a paid app via BigBoss repository.
4. Calendar Widget: The tweak is a good looking, simplistic and intuitive solution for users who want instant access to their schedule via iPhone Notification Center or Dashboard X. The widget does not provide you with any extra settings options, but suits the visual appearance of the iOS interface. Once installed, widget provides a month view together with the choice to move left and right with the next and prvious months. You can download the widget for free via BigBoss repository
5. SlyCam Widget: The widget provides users with the option to take pictures without letting anyone know about your activity. We often find ourselves in a situation where we want to capture a moment without making others uncomfortable. Once installed, a simple plus button triggers the camera with a view finder that opens right inside the widget. Pressing over the ‘+’ button for a sec captures the image and saves it directly to the camera roll. The widget is available as a free download from the BigBoss repo.