Do you ever miss something that can help you in transferring your videos from one device to another? Well, here we have an app that can provide you with the best solution. The app is named as PhotoSync that let its users to sync your Photos and Videos wirelessly, between your iOS devices.
Earlier, the users had no option to transfer your videos to another device without Plugging-in your device with PC. However, with the release of PhotoSync, you have got the perfect option to perform such function that allows you to share your favorite videos between iOS devices wirelessly. The best part of the app is that it does not only let you sync between iOS devices rather you are allowed to transfer your files to your Mac or PC.
However, here is one more app available at App store that named as PhotoStream that provides with an option to share your photos between your devices, but it does not provide you with video support.
As per the description by iTunes app store, the app has functions as follows:
- Simple to use
- Allows unlimited files transfer
- Added Quick Transfer Mode
- Sync videos and photos between the devices directly
- Access Your files from anywhere over Wi-Fi connection
- Upload your videos and photos to the Facebook, SmugMug, DropBox and more
- Quick View by tapping on the eye-icon without closing running app
If you also want to share your files between the devices wirelessly, just download the app available at App store costing you $1.99 only.