Here, we are going to tell you about the latest updates made to the Vimeo app, the iOS video editor. Vimeo is an already existing and a popular app allowing the users to make desired editing in your favorite videos to make them even better. Vimeo is updated to version 2.0 providing the users with new UI, full support of iPad, various bugs fixing and some more.
Here is how the iTunes app store describes the Vimeo:
We packed all the best parts of Vimeo into one simple app, and now we’ve made that app better than ever. Upload, edit, manage, and watch your videos right on your iPhone, and if you need inspiration, discover great videos based on your interests through our meticulously curated and eyeball-pleasing Channels.
Back in previous days, users have complained that they are facing some issues using the Vimeo app including the frequent crashing on the iPhone 4S, inaccurate statistics reporting, broken social network sharing, no audio playing, etc.
The updated version, Vimeo 2.0 provides the users with following updates:
- New, native iPad UI and an updated, easier to use iPhone UI.
- Vimeo Music Store integration in the video editor.
- Shoot video, create projects, and browse our featured channels without logging in or signing up.
- View your Subscriptions, Likes, and Watch Later album.
- Share, add comments, and view licenses, credits, and likes on other peoples’ videos.
If you want to download the Vimeo 2.0 on any of your iOS device, you can go to the App Store where it is available for free.